CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The New Silver Solution

Dquixote1217 Views: 5,317
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,394,558

Re: The New Silver Solution

In answer to what is the best product out there I would say that CureZone sponsor Utopia Silver's Advanced Colloidal Silver (or Advanced Ionic Silver for topical applications) and Purest Colloids Mesosilver are the two best products out there by a wide margin.

Should you want to make your own silver at home, the Silver Puppy and SilverGen machines are both very good ones, though the product they turn out is nowhere close to as efficient at the above two commercial products.  A member of one of my groups has both a SilverGen and a Utopia SIlver home generator, as well as the commercial Advanced Colloidal Silver.  She reports getting superior results from the Utopia Silver machine and even better results from the Advanced Colloidal Silver.

My two cents is that when it comes to such potentially dangerous conditions as MRSA I would opt for the very best I can find for my family and myself.   I keep both colloidal and ionic commercial silver on hand and also have a home generator for making less expensive silver for general use.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.031 sec, (1)