CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suppressed memories - The pain of the last taboo

mo123 Views: 4,437
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,395,228

Re: Suppressed memories - The pain of the last taboo

As many of you know I am dealing with suppressed memories myself and looking to heal from this horrible situation. I was water fasting to learn more as it clears your brain but my water fast was interrupted by a rapid bp drop. I did remember several things and it was not a pleasant thing.

I am trying to work thru these issues and mine is not like Oprah's was from incest, mine was much worse. I remember bits and pieces and it is so horrible that I can barely concentrate and be a part of any society. I just don't know how to handle it all.

Pain that is hidden is there for one specific reason and that is because it is so painful that your brain cannot handle it. I did see something tonight that was exactly what I am going thru but chose not to post it as it is just too dang painful but thought I would open the discussion with this generic piece of info.

There are millions like me who suppress painful memories and 40 years later the memories start surfacing. We are shocked and numb from the realization that someone very close to us hurt us. As most know, I don't talk about what happened to me as I cannot even speak the words. If I try to say even one word I get so emotional. I am working on trying to heal but just don't know how. So for now, we are taking one day at a time.

I was reading tonight where it says many suppressed memories outlive conscious memories so that means death comes first. I often wonder if it is not better never to remember other than remembering and suffering with those memories. So I am just healing from these shocks and hope you will pass on this info to someone else you know who is going thru their own private hell as I am tonight. I again am hoping by me sharing my private life that someone out there is listening and that someone will read and be helped by this info. You are not alone my friends, we are all here to guide you to the right path. With love to everyone we offer hope and we offer light.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)