CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting down to "the cause of the cause" - Re: Lymph Cleansing Herbs.

AutumnSoul Views: 8,082
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,394,392

Re: Getting down to "the cause of the cause" - Re: Lymph Cleansing Herbs.

Hi there,
I am so grateful to you for taking the time to post all of this incredibly helpful information. This information has given me quite a bit to think about! I have read you’re your post a couple of times, but will have to print it out and look at links.

I really feel that you have a “balanced” approach to health issues such as skin problems, and to me what you have said does make much sense;- I feel that there has to be balance, and one can only do so many Liver Cleanses etc, the whole system has to be “nurtured”. However it is pointless consuming herbal tinctures without addressing very basic areas, such as eating well, drinking plenty of water etc. Herbal remedies cannot be used as a “sticking plaster”, as you so rightly say. I think, truthfully if I am honest I still have rather a long way to go, that I can’t just consume any herbal tincture and expect all to be well.

I have done a little research with regards to nutrition and herbal remedies, and have managed to piece together a little information, but possibly not enough. However, different herbalists have provided different herbal tinctures for the same ailments over the past couple of years. I have taken a few herbs and in various combinations. One herbalist might say Rose is excellent for acne, whilst another might say dandelion root (which I love taking, and lots of dandelion tea).

I did have a look at the 1st 2 links to Dr. Schulze and it is extremely interesting, exactly what I thought. There are so many herbal suppliers out there. I live in the UK, and there are a few well known suppliers. With regards to tinctures such as Burdock, I am simply not sure about source etc, other than I know what I have been given as I ask, otherwise I would not be told.

I was given a tincture containing Burdock, Myrrh, German Camomile, Wild Asparagus, Verbena and a separate dose of Vitex. My skin was awful, cysts, boils you name it. I have since discovered that Burdock has an oestrogenic effect, and for some reason, I find that similar herbs increase the rosacea. I have tried taking them for long periods, but as you say it is difficult to keep taking them in the hope that an improvement will be seen. Trouble is I tried to stay of the Antibiotics but skin became so bad I found myself on another course of minocycline. Which I am loathed to take, as I feel it’s about 10 steps back.

The best tincture I took apparently contained Dandelion, Blessed Thistle, Yarrow, Rose, Ashwagandha, My Acne cleared for 8 months,which was bliss. Strangely enough as soon as I stopped this tincture, back came the Acne and boils. However the prescription may have been wrong, because when I was given a similar combination of herbs in a tincture, it failed to work, however there maybe another reason for this as I have learned.

I have always suffered with boils, chin and behind ears. When I was younger they would clear up without spreading, however now they do spread under the skin. It is extremely interesting to read your post and I am pleased that you have skin under control. I hope that continues for you.

I have to confess that I simply do not have your knowledge or experience, so please excuse my ignorance with all of this. I still have so much to learn.

Once again I would like to thank you for all of your help, I will definitely look at all of your suggestions.

I hope that you have continued success.

Thank you for your kindness by providing so much help.

Kind Regards

Autumn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)