CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: June 6th, 2004 - Wavespell for the Venus Transit! - Mayan Astrology

Ayehasherayeh Views: 3,174
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 139,442

Re: June 6th, 2004 - Wavespell for the Venus Transit! - Mayan Astrology

T, I've been waiting for this and was interested to know since i did the numerology several months ago and have done some research. And with me being a nine also I was interested.

666 is not a devil number nor is it the mark of the beast. It is simply the numerology that describes man who receivesa reward as a badge or stamp of servitude to the beast (identified as the system we live under) it does not refer to the devil or antichrist or any singular man. It is a number of love and was even used as a representative of female genitalia in goddess cliques.

666 has always been a sacred number in the old testament in 2 seperate locations King Solomon is described as having 666 talents of gold. This was not a bad omen. Also someone had 666 descendants also not a bad omen. 666 in pythagorean is a perfect and sacred number because it divides the universe into equal parts. It is called Venus or Mother. In Hebrew vau is six which also corresponds to Eve the mother of all living. Also interesting is www=Vau Vau Vau= 666

666 as a devil number was in my opinion created to stir predjucice and bigotry and bring about an armageddon that nihilists and fundamentalists or basically people who do not love self or others want so badly that they as well as elected officials will follow the armageddon script with their policies and decisions. The true nature of jesus (for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear) is given in Revelation (22:16) here he is identified as the "morning star"

a

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)