CureZone   Log On   Join
Neptune, 10th house

Naiad Views: 5,652
Published: 20 y

Neptune, 10th house

Tracey,

I'm wondering something. The only planet I have in the 10th house is Neptune in Sagittarius. And actually, a lot of people have this. Well, at least they have Neptune in Sagittarius. Since the 10th house has to do with Career, This is what I'm wondering about. But I cant find anything about Neptune in the 10th house. I know I have a bit in the 9th house dealing with higher learning.

I know we have sort of talked about this. I think I might just be getting caught up in the feeling of needing to know what I'm going to "do/be". I do have a good bit of Libra in me too. I'm horrible at making decisions! I just don't want to make the wrong choices. I've got to weigh everything out! Drives me nuts sometimes.

A friend called today and we talked about college. She just changed her major to biology after taking a coarse in oceanography. Odd, because I haven't talked to this friend in a good while. And for as long as I can remember I wanted to be a Marine Biologist. She keep telling me that she wanted me to go to school with her, and how exciting all of this was. I'm thinking I should go back to school. But on the other hand, that's cost a bit of money, and I don't want to have to work just to pay back my college tuition. Maybe I am just over thinking all of this? lol The Libra inside of me.

Oh my! I keep going around in circles with this! aaahhhhhhhhh....lol

Okay, I know I'm reaching, but is there anything in my chart that could help me make this decision?

Love,
Ashley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)