CureZone   Log On   Join
Why man has invented laughter

Google Advertisement
mo123 Views: 1,576
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,384,705

Why man has invented laughter

Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

So many are alone and suffering with the illness of Alzheimers never wanting to go out as I was. I am different now I am venturing out of the world and thinking of tomorrow. It took me a long time and a long journey but as I heal my heart and my soul, I can venture on. The journey is very difficult and a long one but it is possible.

What I find the most sad is those who have many around them and still they are so incredibly lonely. Like a room filled with people but no one you can talk or feel happy with. Almost like you are already dead. I hear this over and over, "Sara, I am so lonely." Why, when they have 20 people in the family. Lonliness the worse word in the dictionary.

I am hoping these words of laughter has cheered you up. I am hoping that we can bring a few moments of cheer in your life.

From the words of the smartest person I ever knew once told me. "Your life is so terrible with me, I wanted to give you ten minutes of happiness." Mo, my late husband.

So if I could give you ten minutes of happiness tonight, indeed I was successful.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)