CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain Parasites

mo123 Views: 21,456
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,382,012

Re: Brain Parasites

Megabite, I know about desperation. I know all about wanting someone to stop the pain. Some day I just want to scream. We run for cover and sometimes we run to a closet just to hide. So out of desperation we turn to food or drugs.

I been there and understand thoroughly and I want you to feel comfortable to talk to me about anything not just black seed. I have been thru more sh.. in my life than anyone on the planet so understand any subject you could come up with.

I used drugs before coming to curezone and I saw they had no effect and the parasites returned worse that is how I can tell you this. What I found was natural is the only way to go in all diseases. Some days now I just want to scream with another problem but I know that black seed heals all diseases.

I personally take 2 t. of black seed oil with honey each day and I have a cure all cap I made and it has the black seed in side. I can get black seed here dirt cheap so I am lucky.

Ok, let me know. Make sure when you get the black seed, you check on how to heat the seeds which is on the forum or ask and I will explain how. As all black seed is hot and needs to be tempered.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)