CureZone   Log On   Join
Who wants to read my story?????

Views: 1,958
Published: 15 years ago

Who wants to read my story?????

Nearly a year ago I was honored in 'meetin' Uny. A Biblical quote,"I believe,but help me in my unbelief" refers to one who had little faith, but some hope. So this applies to me.

My father has always been active, healthy, in control of eating proper foods, and amounts of 'healing food' and juicing too. So, he was 78 when he had his mini stroke, at my kitchen table, on Thanksgiving day 2007.

Of Course, he was taken to the emergency room shortly after noon. As the day proceeded, he was prescribed several pharmaceutical medications.

He suffered many side effects as a result. He began swelling up, then peeing hugh amounts of urine, walking without picking up his feet (the shuffle), endless sleeping, depression, ugly brown rash on both hands and wrists. All from the medications.

His heart was very weak following the stroke. He was in Atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation is abnormal heart rhythm in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, is out of sync with the ventricles, or lower chambers of the heart. In atrial fibrillation, the atria "quiver" chaotically and the ventricles beat irregularly.
We don't know how long he was in this arrhythmia. The valves in his heart were not working either.

I sought help and Uny came to the rescue. I doubted that dad would comply, as he is strong-willed.
So we began treating him with tinctured herbs.

That was nearly a year ago.

He saw his cardiologist two weeks ago and learned that his heart is very strong, valves are okay, the doc was excited, impressed with how he was doing, with his scripts, and encouraged him to continue with his meds.

The thing is, he was not taking his meds anymore, and hasn't been for 8-9 mos!

Why is he better???

For one who had small faith, and no previous exposure of herbal healing properties, this was the hope/results I longed for. It made me believe, and my hubby too. Both parents, a daughter, and aged grammi, and a handful of friends are now exposed to this truth. It's a small amount of people. Who knows where it will end. We are encouraged.

I am so glad to read all of your posts, it is good to know that there are many who want this learning. We need to be ready to help others when THEY want the help. It takes time to gather/order/prepare these miracle meds. But...

Seeing dad smile, able to pick up his feet, walk an hour, work 6 hrs/day, as well as watching his BP stablizing, shows me that I am doing something good, something out of love for him... (we're still working on the Atrial fibrillation.)

We must be thankful to Christopher, and Schultz for the years of dedication and documention. And for Uny too, for helping us learn...

many blessings to all,

momo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)