CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looks like we all can't be crazy. (Read this one)

Views: 3,025
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,369,376

Re: Looks like we all can't be crazy. (Read this one)

I use to laugh but now I am seeing what you are.
7:30pm, 3/23/2007,Monday evening plane making a line
okay from south to north and it looks like a 45 degree angle.

I don't live in Allen,TX but went to see some property for sale and while sitting along the side of street (police dept)I followed 4 times 2 planes flying north to south
every 15 20 minutes.

I extended past this property to next block over a mail building. These two planes repeated this action.Eight chemtrail lines in line with each (same direction) being
strategically created.

I can't understand why one large line then the 2 planes came
on both sides of the line and followed from north to south
2 more lines.

Then back with a arch design.No fields of crops to spray for except policemen and allen residents at mail station.

Yesterday I took some business partners to look at property and for sure enough in the sun I saw 2 planes flying over
us back and forth the same actions completed the day before Saturday.

I believe you are not crazy. Who is crazy is the pilots flying over and over this specific route. This is a residence so I am scratching my head.

Is there something or someone who knows why this particular spot keeps getting chemtrailed?

I am going to check out this area again and where is the posters posting this. I would like to know how long you have noticed this repetitive action?

I wonder if it is making this area of people sick and if they can document this matter and collect from any problem
these 2 planes are creating flying (4 times) making eight
chemtrails on this particular street.(back & forth motion).
I wonder if Allen police department is even aware of what is flying above them this Saturday?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)