CureZone   Log On   Join
2004 - Sirius and Saturn and the year of manifest rewards

Tracey Views: 2,074
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 138,139

2004 - Sirius and Saturn and the year of manifest rewards

Peachy...amazingly cool information! Thanks...

I'm going to ponder that conjunction of Saturn and Sirius (both in Cancer - Sirius is always in Cancer)...hmmmm...

Whew - it REALLY ties in with the Manifesting LOVE idea in 2004! Oooh. Some pieces are falling together. Even my pink-energy dream this morning feels like it fits in (Saturn=Work & Pink=Love/Cancerian Unconditional Love) - oh my!

Interesting too, how last night the stars were soooo clear (I'm still in the country right now) and I was gazing up at Orion's belt remembering that if you follow the angle of the 3 stars down you'll get to Sirius. So I gazed at Sirius for a while wondering if I had the right star...

Thanks for those fascinating pieces to the puzzle, Peachy!

Remember that whole Sirius 'portal' that happened this last July 23rd? Hmmm...Sirius in Cancer seems to be supporting the whole Harmonic Concordance idea...and the fact that Saturn is teaming up with it gives a lot more weight...

(You'd think I'd go away and think about what you wrote, but no! I have to think right here in this rambling way - no discipline I tell you! O Saturn!!!?)

Keep those pieces coming Peachy!

love Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)