CureZone   Log On   Join
What is a Mayan Wavespell?

Tracey Views: 5,819
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 138,085

What is a Mayan Wavespell?

Taryn,

Well - I'm making my way home tomorrow, so I'll have more time to have a peek at your chart in the next couple of days.

I just want to answer the most pertinent question about your Wavespell as it starts tomorrow!

I've only been studying Mayan astrology since the beginning of this year - I find it dovetails beautifully with western astrology too. Love it.

So...I haven't found a whole lot of information on the Mayan astrology, but from what I've gathered a Wavespell is a 13 Day 'wave' that starts with Tone 1 (magnetic) and ends with Tone 13 (cosmic) and the Tone pairs with a Daykeeper (blue hand, yellow star etc etc). Since there are 20 Daykeepers and 13 Tones that spiral with each other creating unique days - your Galactic Signature will happen once every 260 days (20X13).

Yellow Rhythmic Human (your Galactic Day - it's like your birthday energetically) is on December 11th and occurs on the 6th day of your Wavespell (Tone 6: Rhythmic). Your perennial question is: How do I stay Balanced? (Tone/Day 6)

So....every 13 days a new Wavespell starts. Your Wavespell will ALWAYS start with Blue Hand...and the way I've written it out will always be the Structure of your questions/answers...You'll notice how you see more each time you experience a Wavespell - it's pretty cool...

Your Wavespell is the ideal time to set your intention for the coming 9 months. My last Wavespell was March 21st, 2003 and the intention I set at that time (to balance my spiritual life with the 'real and practical' world) totally came true within the 9 months that followed. Of course my wish probably would have happened any old time - but the Wavespell focused my Intent for a good 13 days which is excellent and unusual in itself.

I see the Wavespell much like what happens around your real birthday (Solar Return - when the Sun comes back to the same degree that you were born at)....your thoughts, feelings and intentions get energized and propelled into the future - so watch what you think/feel/imagine around your birthday!

Taryn, I'd love to share any experiences during our Wavespell...

33/6! Cooooel. This is absolutely NOT a sales pitch - but check out my Star33 (33 pointed star) t-shirt on my website http://www.ilsatees.com - it's a wonderful number 33 - cosmic consciousness! Radiant. And soooooo very Harmonic Concordance! 3 + 3 (two 3-pointed triangles - one pointed up and one pointed downwards) = 6 LOVE! The Path of Dharma. Nice Life Path Taryn. Did the Harmonic Concordance affect you at all?

Okay - I'll be checking your chart out when I have some more time...

Thanks for your warm words - I can't help myself! I have a disseminating moon in Leo conjunct Leo Jupiter in the 9th house! wooooo - I've got to disseminate information! ha. (Mercury/Neptune in Scorpio in the 1st house is in on this Conspiracy too...)

Talk to you soon!

loveT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)