CureZone   Log On   Join
Red Dragon Definition

Tracey Views: 4,597
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,995

Red Dragon Definition

Peachy,

While I was making dinner it just hit me! Of course!! Peachy's husband can set his intention to find a new job during this Wavespell!! Perfect.

So, it might be interesting for his answer to the question, "What is my Purpose?" to be: To find a fulfilling job that....(fills in the blank) - then synthesize that with Red Dragon...He might come up with some deeper knowing...

Red Dragon (excerpts from The Mayan Oracle book)

Primal trust means making choices with no guarantees, knowing that divine nurturance will provide what is needed for your journey. It means making choices moment by moment, implicitly trusting your innate steering mechanism of heart-knowing. Primal trust implies surrendering to the will of the divine self, letting go of what your ego deems to be control of the outcomes in your life. It means deeply trusting the processes that are at work within your present spiral of evolution. (this is interesting - when you think about him wanting to quit his job...)

Brock says Thanks!!

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)