CureZone   Log On   Join
You're a Blue Storm too!

Tracey Views: 16,724
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,980

You're a Blue Storm too!

Anita! Cool. You, Peachy, Rudenski and Janaki are all Blue Storms!

So, yes, yesterday being a Blue Storm day (AND the Harmonic Concordance AND a lunar Eclilpse AND Uranus going direct again etc etc...) would have a big effect on you.

I wonder if you have some Aquarius and/or Scorpio planets or if you have a 'strong' Uranus or Pluto?? (these are the energies that I feel make up Blue Storm...)

Don't be afraid and definitely start to breath! (ha)

Re-read Blue Storm and follow some of it's advice...you're transforming as the world transforms! These are intense times and you are totally in sync.

Use the energy from Yellow Sun (which is today and is beautiful...there is a link to Yellow Sun at the bottom of the Blue Storm post) to help you Transform. Call on that blissful state and sense of LOVE to see you through - it is available in abundance to you!

Hope to hear more from you, Anita - sorry I didn't answer some of your other posts, got side-tracked...

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)