CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Grey hair

Dancing Love Views: 2,480
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,379,563

Re: Grey hair

Thanks for all the information. Luckily he does not have a thin face, just a thin body -- his face is relatively wide, nice square jaw, etc. Someone seeing his face would probably imagine a slightly "wider" body to go with it, not as thin as his.

As for the sprays, I plan to use them for a while, did not mean to give them to him but to share them with him. I am 24 and do not have any obvious thyroid problems (except maybe for dry skin) but since puberty have always felt that my metabolism is a little sluggish, and want to help my thyroid. As for the menstrual cramps, I did use the hormone spray last week on them and it diminished them but they would return with full intensity after 5-10 minutes and after about an hour I could not take the pain anymore and took some ibuprofen...But I am spraying myself (alternating between neck and abdomen) every night with the hormone spray and look forward to see how it will help with the next menstruation.

As for the thyroid spray, I am using that every day as well, and am certain it is doing my body good even though so far I have not noticed any obvious physical effects. I have noticed a better state of mind -- more positive, less sensitive to external events/negative people, and this may well be an effect of the hormone and thyroid spray. I am also doing a 30 day dewormer cleanse though, so hard to say if the better state of mind is due to one of the two sprays, both sprays, or the dewormer!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)