CureZone   Log On   Join
Thought for the Day: "The way to get things done is ....- Tony's war

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
mo123 Views: 2,387
Published: 15 years ago

Thought for the Day: "The way to get things done is ....- Tony's war

Thought for the Day: "The way to get things done is not to mind who gets the credit for doing them." Benjamin Jowett

Tony is in the middle of a debate over at a Cancer blog and the woman there believes that if you are terminal that you need to just roll over and die. She believes that you just hang a sign around your head that you are no longer worthy of a kiss on the sweet batoot. She believes that no matter who gives what info that she is not going to listen. Hey maybe she is related to me, lol. I sure hope not.

Listen guys, so many went to defend Tony and I was humbled by the amount of people who care not about Tony and Luella, lol, but the many who care about the patient. That we as moderators and friends of the sick are rushing to try and save one of those poor folks listening to the crap. Imagine you have cancer and you are searching for answers and you run into this blog and you believe "Beatis", oh how my heart goes out to those who believe her. Now if we don't as a community stand up to her and her lies, how many more will die.

Cancer is not a death sentence but a reality check on the ability of our body to heal. Our bodies can heal from this disease if we take care of the maintenance and go on a proper natural diet. There are so many studies on how to prevent cancer, but once you have cancer it is treatable naturally. Believe me, I am not joshing. lol,

So the thought of the day, it does not matter who got the message across to Beatis, it only matters that there was doubt put in the people's minds.

So for those who fought for Tony and did not succeed, we say well done guys. It was the intention and indeed the Angels are smiling on you today.

So the charity of silence is the best. Is there not anyone else who wants to help Tony with his plight and be one of those that the Angels are praying for on this day?

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1376349

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.215 sec, (1)