CureZone   Log On   Join
Duodenal Ulcer or sluggish liver? Please help

Views: 11,606
Published: 15 y

Duodenal Ulcer or sluggish liver? Please help

Hi everybody,

I was hoping for some help/opinions. For the last month or so I have had a pain that seems to come from my liver. It's on the right side of my stomach, kind of a throbbing ache that's worse at times than others. I believe that I have a lot of liver issues...I use to drink alcohol and eat unhealthily on a routine basis for several years, and while I had adrenal fatigue, so my ability to detoxify was already limited. I did the Heidelberg capsule test a couple months ago which showed that I am producing low amounts of HCL so I began supplementing with Betaine HCL. Now I have this nagging pain in my "liver" which seems to get worse with certain foods and supplements though I haven't really isolated what causes it yet. I am only 24 so I am hoping that this pain is due to a sluggish liver versus a duodenal ulcer. The pain has never been excruciating, and I eat very healthy and supplement with lots of coconut oil which doesn't lead me to a Herx reaction. So could this throbbing pain be in fact due to a distressed liver? Or a duodenal ulcer? Or perhaps something else? I would appreciate any help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)