CureZone   Log On   Join
Dog with bone cancer

Sunset Sam Views: 5,172
Published: 15 y

Dog with bone cancer

Hello All,

I want to start by thanking everyone that make this site so great with its weatlh of information and support.

I also want to appologize in advance for the long thread but I want to try and give as much information as possible. Also, if this is not the right forum for my question.

Well, my 100 lb girl has developed bone cancer in her rear tibia, diagnosed in early January this year. I decided to go with the alternative route since the oncologist didn't give her much hope of survival at 20% even after amputation and chemo.

The bone cancer had not spread as of the last x-ray 9 weeks ago.

So she started on the following:

hemp oil - which helps with the pain, this was my main protocol at that time.
budwig diet,
shark cartilage,
selenium
greens powder

For daily food she has boiled chicken breast, steamed broccoli, raw almonds, raw carrots, apple cider viniger, Sea Salt and poulty spice all mixed in a food processor. She also eats raw almonds as snacks and occaionally roasted chicken. She eats better than me!

Unfortunatley, this protocol was not working as the tumor was still growing so I added Essiac tea about 4 weeks ago. However, she didn't like it and developed heavy panting as a result so I stopped the tea.

About 2 weeks ago, I started her on the Bill Henderson protocol and liquid zeolite.

Now, she is still panting a lot while on the hemp or even after eating. Perhaps it's a reaction to the hemp as she gets quite a bit and I can only imagine the effect on her. Or perhaps she is just not responding to these protocols.

In the last few days, I have been putting under an Infrared suana dome for 20-30 minutes twice a day.

Finally, my question: Is there anything I can give her for the swelling on and around the tumor with the latest Bill Henderson protocol? I believe the swelling is also causing her much pain.

I thought about the Cessium Chloride/DMSO protocol but that won't work with the Bill Henderson protocol.

Thanks,

Sunset Sam

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)