CureZone   Log On   Join
Astrology debunking & Mars closest to Earth in 60,000 years on August 27, 2003

Tracey Views: 841
Published: 21 y

Astrology debunking & Mars closest to Earth in 60,000 years on August 27, 2003

Hi all!

Has anyone else noticed that astrology is getting a bad rap in the mainstream news these days?? It's weird!! It's like with this new Uranus/Mars in Pisces energy coming to a head right now....it's getting some people worried! People are having Revelations (uranus) about the Unknown and Non-Material realm (ruled by Pisces) and someone doesn't like it! I mean...who is paying for these 'scientific studies' on astrology?? Hmmmm.....verrrrrry fishy. Fear fear fear.

So...I just thought it was time to repost (with some edits) a post I wrote a while back on the Spirituality Forum .

First of all, people don't seem to understand that Horoscopes in newspapers are just to get you interested! They are ONLY about your Sun sign...and, fortunately, you are MUCH MORE than your Sun sign.

Most people have no idea that each person contains the energies that are symbolized in TEN planetary bodies. (The Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto). The 'scientific debunking of astrology' that I've read and heard of lately only takes the Sun sign into account! This is absolutely ridiculous! ...and it just shows that the 'scientists' they have working on this astrology debunking project have NO idea what they're talking about!! (and, in fact, it is only people who have never ever studied astrology, that say that it doesn't 'work' and say that it's meaningless, a hoax etc. The crazy thing is that people listen to these 'experts'! ha. nuts)

Anyway...let's look at how astrology works...

If you have an understanding of Harmonics, then you can understand one part of astrology.

In music some notes played together produce Harmony. Other notes played together create Discord.

Imagine a pool of water...two pebbles are thrown into the pool - one in one spot, the other in another spot. If the waves produced by these pebbles are at a 30 or 60 degree angle they harmoniously intermingle and those energies flow together nicely (the aspects between planets are called Trines 60degrees apart and Sextiles 30degrees apart). If the waves are flowing together at a 90degree angle...the waves get choppy and chaotic and don't flow nicely together. (music/harmonics is based on this too - it is mathematical!) These discordant waves are the Oppositions (180degrees) or Squares (90degrees apart) in astrology...the 'challenging' energy.

So...now let's get to you! When you were born all the planets were out there in the sky making aspects to each other. Maybe the Moon in Sagittarius was at a 60degree angle to the Sun in Leo right at the moment you were born (it really is when you take your first breath in the real, material, physical Earthly world that you begin to EXIST...debunkers will wonder why it's not conception that matters - and there are many writings that suggest that your soul doesn't enter the womb until it's getting time to come out into the world). So, it's the moment you take your first breath...the moment you enter this physical existence (from your spiritual existence previously) that you receive the energies of the planets of that moment (whether harmoniously angled or disharmoniously angled). Astrologers take a 'snap shot' of this moment and this is called your Natal Chart. A chart that you can imagine yourself at the Center of...and containing all the energies of the moment you were born. These are the energies that are at play WITHIN your Self. Your likes, challenges, talents...what lessons you need to learn in this life, where you'll be lucky, what your Calling is...and some feel, the sum total of all your previous life experiences up until this one. (you CHOSE to be you, remember!)

The planets are not only making angles/waves/aspects at each other...they are also cycling through each of the 12 signs of the zodiac.

It's complex and wonderful!

Anyway...as the planets keep cycling through the signs and making different aspects to themselves out there in the sky...you are like a walking snapshot of the day you were born....and all the planets out there in the sky right now are making angles of harmony or disharmony to the inner planets that you carry around with you. See?

That's where TRANSITS come in! When you hear: Pluto conjunct Sun - that means that Pluto (out there right now) is transiting/affecting/at 0degree angle - sitting upon! YOUR Natal Sun that you carry around with you.

Now...why O why did a 'rational' scientifically-minded western white male name Pluto "Pluto" in the 1930's, when they discovered that new planet?? God of the Underworld...Transformation...Death/Rebirth? THAT is fascinating. Does the planet take on the energy of the name/myth/archetype...or does the planet whisper it's name into the ear of the scientist who discovers it?? Or....is everything just as it should be, plain and simple?? O Wonderment!!

Now, I just wanted to list some posts about what is going on with Mars in Pisces being the closest to Earth in 60,000 years! (for the people that find this post through google)

What does it mean???

Only the biggest emotional/spiritual shift in the last 26,000 years!

Read about the message in my dream here: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=190&i=350

Read about Uranus in Pisces here: (this is significant because Uranus just moved into Pisces on March 11, 2003..and since Mars is in Pisces, too....and is so close to Earth....Mars is bringing this new Uranian/Piscean energy right to us....urging us to take a look at our spiritual selves, discover MORE of ourselves through dreams and experiencing synchronistic 'cosmic' 'spiritual' events - so that we realize that we are more than just physical humans living on Earth....we're much more!!) //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=124&i=138 & //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=124&i=278

And here is where you can learn how to generate a chart for August 27, 2003 so you can see what the planetary line-up is for the day that Mars is the closest to Earth! It is VERY dramatic. All about the integration of the opposities (duality/polarity)...It's crazy! And for all you 11:11 people out there....on that day Neptune (planet of the otherworldly, spirituality, dreams, music, poetry) is at exactly 11degrees 11minutes!! no! YES. Check it out. //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=124&i=390

*and, you can click on 'R' within this forum and find some of the most interesting posts since this forum was started...*

Enjoy!!

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (4)