CureZone   Log On   Join
The Neptune in Scorpio Generation (1957 to 1970)

Tracey Views: 4,960
Published: 21 y

The Neptune in Scorpio Generation (1957 to 1970)

Since there are a lot of us in this 'generation' (as defined by Neptune) I thought I'd write a little bit about it.

People born between 1957 and 1970 have their natal Neptune in Scorpio. Remember that Neptune in Scorpio affected that whole 60's thang. It affected the world and YOU were the flower that blossomed in the soil of the 60's. See? The energy was beaming down on the 60's and many of us here were born during that time - infused with the vibe of the 60's. I think that explains alot!

Anyway...here are some keywords to associate with Neptune and with Scorpio.

Scorpio: Investigative, looking underneath the mask/costume/camoflauge to see the Truth, intimate, Transformation (snake shedding it's skin....Death/Rebirth), deep.

Neptune: Spiritual, mystical, dream-world, music, ocean, drugs.

Put it all together?

Were the 60's and are we...:

Investigating Spirituality?
Seeking Spirituality through drugs and psychadelics?
Seeking the Truth through " " "?
Transforming our own Spirituality?
Transforming through our connection with something other-worldly?
Transforming through the Divine?
Making music that seeks the truth? The intimate truth?
Transforming the world through Spirituality? Music? Drugs?

Pretty cool eh?

Because the 60's were a real beginning of the world transforming into the Age of Aquarius I think that all of us born during that time of transition...maybe spent much of our lives in transition...but the more the world changes to match what is in our souls...the more we flower and blossom...

Ya' think?

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (1)