CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dust mite control

rabbitears Views: 18,151
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,375,122

Re: Dust mite control

There are several different EO atomizers that work well. Long time ago, I saw one that looked like a mini-fogger and something like that might be useful because the molecules would be able to penetrate furniture, etc.

I've experimented on/off with using the resins of frankincense & myrrh on incense charcoal. I've noted that it controls fungal spores [at least, I don't smell anything for a very long time]. I suspect that the smoke penetrates those areas deeper where a chemical can't; such as, carpeting, floorboards, etc.. I'm talking off the top of my head, but what if the raw herb Neem and/or Fennel could be sprinkled on charcoal and have the same effect on mites?

You could also try putting a small amount of Neem (and other EOs) oil in a spray bottle, along with a very small amount of apple cider vinegar and water to saturate the furniture.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)