CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sea Sparkle's Galactic Signature

Tracey Views: 12,760
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,376

Re: Sea Sparkle's Galactic Signature

Sea Sparkle! Wow...so you're a Scorpio '67? So is my boyfriend! That is kind of wild. He has cooooool dream too. He feels like he goes into a different dimension (hears audio high pitched noises and his body feels like it's vibrating) and then he high-speed travels to places! At first he was afraid and he didn't travel, he was too scared....all his energy went into STAYING PUT! But then we worked out something (talked about the fear etc) and now he totally travels to crazy places...and he's getting a voice now. It's exciting.

I know what you're saying about accelerated growth over the last few years. Definitely! I know a lot of people that feel this too. It's quite exciting. When you're ready you'll allow that energy to help guide and teach you, in a more conscious way. I think it's all just amazing. The Universe is WAY more interesting than I ever thought it was! To me, that discovery is just wonderful....

Hope to hear some of your dreams soon!

Tracey

*yes! you should write them down! Absolutely. That act helps soooo much...really solidifies and clarifies what is going on. Otherwise it just drifts away without being made fully conscious*

*oh and...I know...it is unfortunate that many of these ideas go against the modern christian faith. This is a complex issue...and probably something that you will probably explore...it may be difficult, but anything that opens your heart and mind and brings more enjoyment and fulfillment is a good thing...The Edgar Cayce biography is a great place to start!*

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)