CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Cleanse

Lisa Views: 1,179
Published: 22 y

Liver Cleanse

A friend told me about the Liver Cleanse with the Coca Cola about 1 1/2 years ago. She had learned about it in a homeopath's office and decided to try it. The man who did live cell analysis was getting great results with all of his patients. I decided to try it. The first cleanse, I don't remember getting much results. The second though, I couldn't believe. I learned from my first to eat lighter. I added apple juice because I had a hard time with the olive oil. I passed so many small stones and several slightly smaller than a golf ball. I was amazed, but didn't know enough about it to understand what a success it was. I did lose a good deal of weight after the 2nd one. Funny though - I did wonder if the cleanse was for real since I had no info on it at the time. A year later I did another one but I forgot to fast and/or eat light and I felt horrible from the olive oil - passing only a few stones. The info that I've found here is so wonderful. I'm planning to do the lemondade diet and then Dr. Clark's recipe for the liver cleanse. I have very low energy, allergies and would like to feel better overall. I think that my cleanses will be much more successful in the future now that I have so much more info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)