CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What do people think about a Nutritarian forum?

mouseclick Views: 3,322
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,369,252

Re: What do people think about a Nutritarian forum?

I guess when a critical mass is reached, that will happen. And yes I like posting on diet and nutrition too, and I think some people have picked up on it from there, but in the long term it's not about this way of eating or that way of eating, because everyone researching this seems to be in complete agreement with what's best for the human body.

The difficult part on a day to day basis is cooking the stuff and where to get the best stuff from. Also for some, adaption to the new methods may require support and motivation, and that is probably best given by people who have got onto it themselves.

It would also be of interest to people who are told they have to have heart bypass operations and the like, they would need to be educated on current nutritional research. At some stage I think there will be a demand for its own forum but not sure when. It might be boring with just a few in there, I don't know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)