CureZone   Log On   Join
oh how I wish that were true

High on Water Views: 3,945
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,368,114

oh how I wish that were true

Over 99% of the time I get, "Oh, I'm sure THAT'S not it, it's ________________ (fill-in-the-blank with genetics, age, increased activity, etc)...

I finally stopped getting angry (inside) because perhaps their path, karma, what-have-you, includes being miserable.

My daughter and I know better and that's all that matters. I told my daughter, "When the student is ready, the teacher will come."

And she knows how to be a teacher already. Through her, an asthmatic friend has less attacks simply through drinking more water...and her personality already draws the ADD and ADHD kids. I told her that she is probably a highly calming influence on them, and try not to look upon them with aggravation but with love...but really, there's no need...for now, she won't take crap from anyone - BUT - she's a VERY kind and loving and giving person.

Where's that box of kleenex??? - *sniff*

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (1)