Feel great again!

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

MH 108 Views: 1,946
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,363,903

Re: Days 27 to 38

dr. mom

now you "know" why i have my own barn room, own bath/refrigerator i can make my sancuary away from daily life. i retreat to water therapy 7 nights per week..... i wanted that room for 25+ years....and it did not come, until i "knew" and i "knew" because of book i. that is why i hold up book i as a baby book, the first book to the gateway of understanding health via simplistic diet.

many authors/doctors/herbalist have all written similar books.......only when applied and enough garbage/acid leaves the body, does the spirit awaken enough to drive out some of the demons that seek to wreck our lives...

the air we breathe determines allot...we blind people can't see what is all around us/in us, waiting on us to fall, etc....few really believe the body is just a temple for the spirit to "use". even fewer believe "others" are waging war to take control of your body and when you loose control of your body, you do stupid things, you can waste 50 years of life like a candle in the wind....having nothing to show for your life....only because toxic parents set you up to not have control of your body from the get go, the teeth fell apart, minerals were lacking in the diet, vaccinations poisoned us, teachers polluted our minds at too young of an age and we lacked natural iodine, natural calcium, natural foods and our spirit lost control of the body god made for it....

like the town drunk, we stumble through life....out of control, bouncing our heads against the wall....wondering why others have it made and we can't get ahead.

i put 30 years in basic hell factory, the top lead polluting factory in our state...i did 30 years on the same job i hired in on, the lead platter....most would call that hard time, you were suppose to bid off that job if you survived it...the smart ones quit the same day or week they hired on.

i was too stupid, too public educated to quit.

would i change a day? no. "if" i hadn't lived every day as i did, i would not have learned what i had to learn.

you can do 50 years in hell and it is meaningless when you look back at it; "if" you learned to step out of hell. "if" you stayed in hell, then yes, those 50 years will eat you alive. otherwise, they are nothing but a meaningless dream and every heart ache and pain today is nothing more than a dream....

the hell is on earth...anyone separate from god, is living in hell, about that simple. banging their heads, wasting their life away, allowing the demons of destruction have their way destroying your body cell by cell;.

that is why the monks via the common bibles of today, suggest "we deny the world" and follow god.

when you fast or put down the world's education/foods, etc...your denying the world. your going against your teachers, often your parents, your family, your governments, your neighbors....they may all turn on you and the more they turn on you, you "know" they are temporairly possessed....they are not in control of their body or their mouth and none of them really mean anything the day you die, because every single one of them as explained in the bible, is being used by god as part of your education.......

the day you can trust god, is the day you can find some peace on earth. because if you believe you can war against god/nature....you will find out that nature never looses a battle, never/ever.... god only wants your love, nothing else required. the bible suggest you praise god for the good, the bad, the ugly.....day and night, just trust god.

evil influences? the world....yep, that pretty well tells you where the enemy lays.

but:
if you trust god
you have no fears
you can't die
nothing can hurt "you". no matter what happens this 100 years, 200 hundred years from now it will be nothing but a dream to you! you are eternal, with god, the creator of all.

humans that can't accept their inheritance, deny their father.

is all predestined? that is up to each to decide. i suggest if it was not, we would live in a world of chaos, because our god would be out of control.

why do catholics refer to the pope as their father? the bible is a war book, it identifies the evil that haunts our last 2,000 years of world history. few people ever stop to ponder just what influence the religion we refer to as the monks have on this entire earth. fewer yet, stop and seek to understand their messages or predestined future they wrote about.

in fact, i suggest few to none of us have a clue of what world history realy is. we have been at war for 2,000 years and most of us slaves in so many ways we can't even conceive; because to "know" such things is more pains than we can accept in our lives....so we "avoid" it. the world can be more complicated than any human can bare, but "if" they only trust god with the world, then the load is gone and the person free.

paul
of the new testament bible was a monk
william branham basiclaly the same and his children state that paul liked to visit their dad not all that many years ago....are these "people" crazy? our religions and public/government education would have us believe so and not that many years ago, we good citizens would burn these "differant" people at the iron stake, for our master the pope/kings.

not that many years ago, quite a few people were living well past 150 years ago....the governments answer? chem trails and use religion to train the local sick people that anyone living past age 150 were demons and to kill them all.

you can theorize the world for ever, because the world will remain the world. we are students living in bodies on the bottom of a ocean of air where we are the host to trillions upon trillions of parasites all created by god, to dissolve our used bodies back to the soil/air.

people that just exist?
can they say they trust god?
how many people do we see on the streets of this world that "just exist" day to day?

the monks that wrote the bibles suggest all of these people are under god's 100% control......the poor, the sick, etc...will always be.....

who can just trust "god" to do what god does best? or do we take matters into our own hands and try to change the world?

paul had one clear message, deny the world and you have more time for god your father. he did this and years later the pope altered the face of this earth in an effort to distort his history..killing as many as 70 million men/women/children by some accounts and i suggest they kill that many every year via education(abortion)/chemicals/war/depopulation, etc...

but did paul ever die? did the popes ever succeed? has the war ever ended? has the world stopped worshiping the sun as their creator of all life? or are we into 2,000 years of the dark ages? are we so blind we can't identify the enemies anymore? do we sacrifice our own children to the devil?????

how many women have taken chemical birth control? that is how many women have murdered babies.......1 day old babies....according to a very good medical doctor that is in his ninties and wrote a book on the subject for his church people.

how many children are forced to go to government controlled schools? doctors?.......

hiw many people stick out their hands to god?
how many people stick out their hands for welfare?

the one i call the amish healer suggest the day we accepted man's $$$$, is the day we sold our children to the government and we have no right to deny the government having control over our children....

with that theory, most all parents, have turned their children over as sacrifices to the devil.

in comparison, read the parable of the times of noah...seems these monks would suggest we are in those times for the past 2,000 years of world war we call the dark ages. the age when man denies god.

when lies are taken as truths and truths seen as lies....

evil people so worthless they won't lift a finger to help a single soul; now set at desk world wide in leadership jobs....they have all sold their souls for $$$$$$$/power; the 2 signs of worldly people.

they are the chaff in the grain and the monks suggest when you see all the signs of harvest, the chaff will be separated from the grains..the chaff prepared to be burned as waste.

will we live to see the harvest? i hope not, i hope we have a few more thousand years of peace....ignore this world and all who think they operate it and just trust god, nothing else really matters. enjoy each day like it is your last.

have fun....what father does not enjoy seeing his children having fun! god knows all/sees all, etc...you can't hide anything....so learn to have peace/fun via god and not this world.

the more you think you can do it, the more you will find out the world will take all you ever thought you owned. the only rich man, is a man that trust god with all.

if your living paycheck to paycheck wondering what you can do to make more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$, because more $$$$$$$$$ can buy you happiness...the more money will fly away...that is why paul suggested if you have a coin with a man's face on it, give it back to that man. paul was born a wealthy person, he gave it away....he chose god and not evil.

no 2 people will have the same education, so no one can tell another what to do...no one gets away with cheating...

you either learn, or you die trying, life on earth is about that simple.

if your carrying the waste/acids with you today from your childhood, you don't give a dam, you seek to have enough $$$ to buy your next fix of pop/booze and what ever adrenal gland stimulant you are hooked on. and your irritated flesh seeks sex.....or does it? maybe those demons are the real irritants seeking the sex and maybe paul was warning the world about that 2,000 years ago!!!!

so all those young girls? all those young men? are they seeking god, or following their sex education via the public school teachers?

the indians were the last people to not have $$$$$ as we know it today. they lived on the foods the lands provided. the civilized man seen these indians world wide as evil anti-pope indivuals. today few such free humans are left on earth...makes a person wonder if those times of noah are hear again, when will their be no free family left on earth....free to live as god created man to live....naked in full sunlight...free of all work.....free to have fun each day and never work, never store up food...

who among us can say truthfully that they have not broken the "manna" parable???

thus, the doctors of long past, 200 years ago, wrote not one healthy man is alive today...few to non trust god fully. thus we are all under the law. we are all sinners and nature seeking to eliminate us from the surface of this planet.

why? seems know one has ever been given the right to question the teacher,,,that is why, god is the teacher and we the students/children...we are not that educated to know why.

we must trust all.

-------------------
glad you made it home safely
hope you do a 40+ day orange juice fast yearly for the rest of your life. if we were smart, we would live on cleansing fruits the rest of our days, but we humans of today have never been known to be smart. we will do it our way, none of us have the spiritual love to deny this world and walk away. none of us obey the teachings of paul and maybe that is why we are so blind?

the attacks will be many in years to come, each time we deny the enemy our trust in god will become stronger.

many blessings,
mh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (6)