CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has Anyone had an Encounter with A Nature Spirit?

Boldyloxx Views: 9,379
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,353,482

Re: Has Anyone had an Encounter with A Nature Spirit?

hi mhs! Never say never.

To this day I find it hard to meditate and laugh that I have spiritual attention deficit disorder. Some people see Faeries and spirits all the time.

My only connection with them is by me realizing they are there out in nature, and talking with them ... leaving things out for them and announcing out loud that it's for them. (food, semi precious stones, etc) doing things to help the Environment and asking them to be with me (even though I can't see or hear them)

Just meeting them half way and sometimes they meet me the other half of the way. More and more they show me they are around.

You are like me in that aspect of how we both can't connect on our own.. so I reccomend just facing the fact that they are real, and just doing little things for them. Putting out things for them and announcing it audibly. Asking them to show you how you can be of help.

Don't be surprised if they don't start doing things to get your attention!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)