CureZone   Log On   Join
Knee pain, diet, depression & colloidal minerals

Views: 7,272
Published: 20 y

Knee pain, diet, depression & colloidal minerals

My name is Philip Allen and I was involved in a truck-train collision in 1974 that broke one leg severely and it remained in a cast for over six months. I was unable to regain full flexibility of the knee joint despite therapy.

In 1997 I moved in with my elderly Mother to help care for her needs, and she suffered from arthritis. I began to cook foods for her that were rich in cartilaginous tissues like chicken stews and gelatin made from Knox gelatin. About two months later I noticed that I had less pain in my knee, and testing it found I could do a full squat with no pain. I had regained full flexibility in the knee joint after 24 years solely through the change in my diet. It also helped with Mother's arthritis.

Also, taking a regimen of colloidal minerals alone helped cure me of a clinically diagnosed depression.

Sincerely,
Philip Allen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)