CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help- What to use in Laundry to kill Fungi

skeletonkey Views: 55,501
Published: 15 y

Please Help- What to use in Laundry to kill Fungi

Hello all, I really need some advice. I have a recurring fungal rash on my back(Tinea Corporis) that I have had off and on for over 10 years, possibly connected to having Candida. Anyway, as I am about to use a topical cream again for the 5 millionth time, it has been suggested that I add something to my laundry soap to prevent reinfection. I really do not want to use bleach...it always ruins my clothes as I wear a lot of black. What else can I use? I have been googling all morning and have not found anything useful yet. Color safe bleach does not have the antibacterial/antifungal properties that regular bleach does, and I can't seem to find any information of Baking soda being conclusively antifungal. A few websites mention using some Grapefruit Seed extract, but they never say exactly how much to use. If anyone has any advice, it would be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)