CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anxiety/Heart racing symptoms after liver flush.

daizymae Views: 6,226
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,329,726

Re: Anxiety/Heart racing symptoms after liver flush.

I did the standard Liver Flush a couple of years ago, and experienced rapid heartbeat.

For the past 3 days I did the modified Liver Flush described by "Tsetsi" elsewhere on curezone. Today I experienced rapid heartbeat + excessive thirst (moderate, but definitely there). I drank a bunch of water just now & am feeling a bit better.

With this modified, easier, flush, there's no Epsom Salts or fasting. Yet I had the same symptoms that some of you here are describing. So maybe it is "adrenal weakness", but how does one know that one has this rather vague condition. I am old enough to recall when just about everything was blamed on "candida" or "hypoglycemia" or "insulin resistance" - syndrome-type conditions. Now it's "adrenal fatigue". I am not disagreeing with anyone here, I just wish there was a better way to understand what's really going on, don't you?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)