CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Washing Machine from HELL!!!

CanDo Views: 9,250
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,343,054

Re: Washing Machine from HELL!!!

Originally Posted by Machaon Today is Wash Day! Surprised

• I am staying in the back room (my computer room). The Washing Machine from Hell is running, and will run, off and on until about 11-11:30am. If I do OK, I will leave the dreaded machine exposed for the rest of the day. I am still without pain in my neck, shoulder or back. I am not experiencing any of the breathing problems, or malaise that I experienced when the stupid hunk of junk was first delivered. My heart is fairly stable (as stable as it can be with heart failure and permanent AFib). So far so good.

After the day's washing was over, I had to re-tarp the Washing Machine @ 12:15pm. My heart started a labored type of beating, which is one of the warning signs that it is under duress; and my neck started stiffening up. At least there was an improvement. I was able to stay in my home, and I did not suffer breathing problems or the malaise that I suffered from the slightest exposure to that stupid machine.

So....... here I sit with four brand new electrode pads on my left neck, shoulder and back, covering Acupuncture points SI11-16, among other extraneous points. I plan to do a one hour Acupuncture Stimulation, ending 11:20am, to treat the stiffening of my neck, before it gets any worse. I hope that it works as well as it did before.

20+ years of CHF,AFib,HBP,Immune Dysfunction,MCS,Insulin Resistance; all much better due to diet, exercise, and avoiding NeuroHormonal/Immune System irritants. I love COREG!!! Smile

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)