CureZone   Log On   Join
Fuhrman Diet, Day 4

Roooth Views: 1,200
Published: 15 y

Fuhrman Diet, Day 4

There's plenty of controversy on whether to eat often or not to snack at all. Dr. Fuhrman's diet says not to snack. I messed that part up today - I had my beans for breakfast instead of lunch and so got hungry in the afternoon. I think the beans or a starch helps hold me over. So I snacked and ate more than the alotted handful of nuts today, but still all very healthy foods. I guess I'm just learning what works for me but I am trying to stick to the diet as advertised, at least initially. I've done very well but the few slip ups on snacking I think will be fine as I get used to the new eating patterns.

Things are going well. I'm enjoying my food and trying to find other healthy and tasty ways to make healthy vegetarian entrees. My preliminary internet seachers show me that I'll have to go to special places to find recipes b/c "healthy options" usually means other ways to cook chicken and "vegetarian" recipes are often filled with soy and dairy. As hard as it is to find such dishes, no wonder America's health is so bad. Anywho...

Does anyone know good sites for recipes on how to cook vegetables??? As in vegetables as the centerpiece of a healthy dish without all the soy/cheese/grain/etc? That would be awesome.

kthxbye

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)