CureZone   Log On   Join
Success story

Somer Views: 3,953
Published: 15 y

Success story

Some of you may remember me from a few years back, curing my "adult acne" and "rosacea" through body cleansing, particularly major colon cleansing (mine was a mess) and liver flushing.

Actually, the big breakthrough for me was the liver flush. I had done a lot of colon cleansing, which no doubt works on the liver as well, but it was not until I actually flushed my liver clean (it took about 5-6 flushes) that I got dramatic, permanent results. My skin cleared up and stayed clear! This has been years ago, and I continue to have perfect skin, which for me is a major miracle.

I highly recommend that anyone who is serious about clear skin consider the state of their entire system -- particularly the health and cleanliness of their colon, liver and gallbladder. All your body fluids are recycled through the walls of your colon and through the liver continuously. Dirty colon = dirty blood! Dirty blood... bad skin! Simple enough.

It is work! It took me four years of concentrated effort before I finally turned 50 with a clean pink colon. However, all that work didn't clear up my skin -- it took that final effort with the Liver Flush to get permanent results.

Anyone who has health issues, even though they seem only cosmetic, like acne, CAN make a major difference in their own health through education and effort. I am a poster child!

Want to know more about liver flushing? Go to the Liver Flush Support Forum here at curezone, read the liver Flush FAQ and ask the gurus on this very active and supportive forum.

Best to all,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)