CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver cleanse and the pancreas

Views: 2,119
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 134,830

Re: Liver cleanse and the pancreas

Hi. I would suggest getting on gold coin grass for atleast 2-3weeks before attempting to flush. Pancreatitis is often
caused by stuck Gallstones and the gold coin grass will help to soften and remove them. It may even eliminate
your pancreas problem all together.

I actually developed a case of pancreatitis from a flush a couple months ago due to a stone getting stuck. I started
taking gold coin grass and after a few days the pain started to get better and in a couple more days it was totally
better. I will never flush again without using GCG. I think it is too dangerous. If you have really big stones that are
calcified and hard there is a good chance of one getting stuck. I have done 2 more flushes since my incident with the
stuck stone/pancreatitis and have been ok so far. Thank god.

I can't gaurantee that you wont get a flare up but I definately think the GCG will reduce your chances. This stuff is
so amazing after a few days of use you can actually see peices in your stool.

good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)