CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Black seeds

patientadvocate Views: 3,481
Published: 15 y

Black seeds

You know?

Every time I read another testimonial on a substance that treats everything I automatically know how and why it treats so many different diseases.

When researching the active ingredient in all alternatives that are used to cross treat a list of different diseases like autoimmune, inflamatory, degenerative disease as well as infectious diseases, lung diseases, I autoimatically assume that the mechanism of action is the same for all these diseases.

You see?

There are other substances out there that treat nearly the same list of diseases. Mangosteen, pau de arco, dmso, flax seeds, oleander, whole aloe vera, essiac, alkaline therapies, ozone all have growing disease profiles that are similar.

It is an easy to make assumption it would seem to conclude that all of these share a commonality or identical property that fuels this mechanism of healing in that so many different pathological levels of disease are seen.

What is that common mechanism?   You all said it,....ok maybe you didn't,......OXYGEN! 

The active ingredient in Sativa is in fact a quinone, (in my opinion,) the same type substance found in mangosteen (three ringed quinone,) aloe latex, (a and b quinones,) pau de arco, (numerous quinones,) essiac, (complex quinones and oxygen donors,) alkaline therapies, (possitive ions inside cells attract more oxygen in theory.)

So, when reading about black seed, seeing how it was used in cross treating disease that aren't treatable, I knew before even researching that there had to be a strong oxygen donor in there somewhere. My first scientific article on Black Seeds yielded the answer in the third paragraph.  There is a quinone in there.

Why quinones?  Planar dye molecule that is readily absorbed into fat, fibrous, and brain tissues. Quinones are even absorbed into the nucleus of some cells.

Well, if in fact quinone was an oxygen donor,(which is used industrially as such,) then the therapeutic nature of this molecule should become no big secret.

Why does Black Seed treat so many different diseases?  Because every one of those disease is either anaerobic metabolism, requires accelerated healing, and/or both.

This leads us all back to that age old question! 

If quinones are the active ingredient then would we be better served by trying to measure and control the actual dosage of the quinones, rather than take crude substances where dosing of the quinone is more nebulous, difficult to measure, and inconsistent between products?

Would it be better to seek out German medicine or foriegn medicine, or Holistic medicine and get the pharmaceutical grade quinone mixtures?

After all, how do you know you are getting enough of the medicine if you don't know how much of the medicine is in the tea?

Food for thought anybody?   

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)