CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Red is positive" "Black is negative"

prideful Views: 4,464
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,066,757

Re: "Red is positive" "Black is negative"

While I can appreciate the comments Zoë makes regarding this situation, this is one of the problems in our country today. We listen with great "caring" to what our enemies have to say about us and do our best to be "sensitive to their side" without regard to how their words and/or actions hurt our country. We are quick to accept blame for how others feel about America, but are slow and less eager to defend this great country for fear of "offending" others. When one of our own says something that may sound like harsh words, but clearly define how they feel, e.g., the way T. B. Bechtel expressed himself with his "Red is positive," etc., comment; we are quick to launch an assault on him because he used an unrealistic characterization of how he felt about Terrorism in our country. I don't believe for a moment he meant his statement to be taken literally but certainly figuratively. And personally, I agree with him. We dismiss the evil that others do to our military men and women as "their culture" and give harsh criticism to our country when we put under garments on a hostile terrorist in order to shame him into giving us life saving information. I am thankful to God that these folks that are so quick to sell out our Country for their liberal, sensitive, inclusive, love them damn us feelings, were not being heard when we fought our many wars to keep our land free from oppression. And I would love nothing more than to see those folks pack up their bags and get the hell out of our country and go live where they can enjoy first hand how the rest of the world lives. Good bye and God bless.

Prideful

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)