CureZone   Log On   Join
Took Pepto-Bismol. More advice?

riverqueen Views: 3,404
Published: 21 y

Took Pepto-Bismol. More advice?

Thank you so much for replying! It does really help to have support!

Yes I did take Pepto-Bismol, also a drop of Peppermint oil, and a Valerian root capsule. I was awake from 2:30 till 4:00 AM looking for suggestions from the Internet and couldn't find any. It took quite a while for me to fall asleep. I slept until 9:30 AM.

I had a choice, from my medicine cabinet of Pepto-Bismol or Maalox. I chose Pepto-Bismol because it's the one that I have used most recently, so I know that it works for me. Then I also drank just a little more water, like 4 oz.

And then I tried a drop of Peppermint oil on my tongue. Wow! What a rush! That was really interesting! It filled my whole mouth and throat with Eucalypsus-like fumes. It was so interesting how these fumes traveled down my throat to counteract the bile-feeling! I wished that I had tried this first.

So now it is morning. I feel no urge to use the toilet. And, duh, now I recall that Pepto-Bismol is not only for heartburn, but is also for diarrhea. Maalox is only for heartburn. I should have taken Maalox.

Hm. So now what? Shall I take more Epsom Salts ? Will this counteract the effects of the Pepto-Bismol?

I am scheduled to go the Symphony tonight (meeting for dinner in 8 hours). And wanted to be sure that I was finished with any sudden urges to evacuate, as I may not have that option there! I had been thinking perhaps that I wouldn't even finish all of the scheduled Epsom Salts to be sure that I was done in time!

Any more suggestions?

I guess that I will go ahead and take another Epsom Salt drink.

Once I tried a couple of days of Water Fasting after a few days of juice fasting. I got this same terrible heartburn and had to stop. I asked a medical intuitive reader why I got this and she told me that a valve (like an esophageal valve, maybe?) didn't shut correctly for me.

And, for the record, I found that both the Epsom Salt and the olive oil/grapefruit were both not bad at all. Maybe I had expected them to be so awful that in comparison they were palatible. I think that psyllium husk powder and water was harder to get used to!

Thanks!

Susan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)