CureZone   Log On   Join
My Love Story!!!!

fatfluffcat Views: 1,028
Published: 15 y

My Love Story!!!!

At work, my office was set so that I could see outside to the gas pumps. I worked for the garbage company and all the trucks had to pull up to the pumps and fill up before they parked.

Well, one day, I'm looking out the window, and this guy jumps out of his front end loader truck wearing a purple tank top and jean shorts. I ran to the window asking the dispatcher who he was because from my view, he was HOT!!!! LOL

So my comments must have been repeated to him. He came to my office and asked me who was getting kicked off Survivor that night. I told him my choice, and he smiled really big, and said we'll have to bet on it!!! So, he walked away and was standing on the front porch of the building talking with other drivers. I hurried up and drew a map to my house with my phone # on it with a note that said "Come over anytime!!"

So he called me that night, and we made a date for him to come over that Saturday night. We sat that night talking and drinking a couple beers, and before you knew it, 6 hours had passed.

He kept coming over after work, and we made dates to go to the beach and to the pier in St Pete. Well, we had finally dated 1 year, and the next day, he FINALLY moved in!!! LOL

We're still together 8 1/2 years later. We got married in 2004 and are still going strong!!!!! I think the secret to our relationship is we actually dated and became friends. And to this day, we're still friends!!! And totally in love!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)