CureZone   Log On   Join
Had ultrasound today - feedback please

mamamia Views: 12,561
Published: 15 y

Had ultrasound today - feedback please

So my Dr. sent me for an ultrasound to check for Gallstones (I wanted to see just how big they were, etc.) after I had a difficult flush, and have had symptoms of gallbladder issues (I used to have nausea and the shoulder/neck pain). The tech didn't find any stones but had concerns about the size of my gallbladder. Now, is it really possible I flushed them all out in just one flush? I used the chinese bitters and gcg, and I did have some crushed stones come out - but it's hard to say how many, although I don't think it was a huge amount. As far as I read, ultrasounds are suppose to be able to find the stones (she checked my liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen and right kidney by the way). I just think this is strange. Since my flush (after getting through some painful days) my skin has cleared up amazingly and my tongue looks a lot better (although still white towards the back), I don't get nausea anymore, but occasionally some shoulder/neck pain.

So, about the size of the gallbladder - I wasn't suppose to eat anything after midnight last night, and I actually didn't eat from 8pm on. This was to increase the bile in the gallbladder - the tech said my gallbladder was about 1/2 the size it should've been. So, what does that mean? Is this my problem? Anything I can do about this? She said the lining of the gallbladder was fine so it wasn't diseased. My Dr. will get the results in a few days, but I wanted to see if anyone here had any thoughts on this.

I plan to flush again even if no Gallstones were found - at least to get out the sludge I suppose.

Thanks in advance for any insights!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.077 sec, (1)