CureZone   Log On   Join
Mucus from juicing?? Also tired after drinking.

prosperous Views: 18,127
Published: 18 y

Mucus from juicing?? Also tired after drinking.

I started juicing about a week ago. I have been drinking one cup a day on an empty stomach, no fasting though. I juice all organic carrots, beet tops, ginger, lemon, collard greens, and sometimes watercress. First couple of times was great, I felt the surge of energy after drinking it. But about 4th or 5th time, I started to feel mucus forming in my mouth as I was drinking the juice (kind of like my saliva was getting too thick and stringy to swallow). I also felt mucusy that night, but all gone the next day. I didn't juice the day after, until today. This morning I started to drink my juice and immediately felt the same kind of thick saliva/mucus in my mouth again. I also felt extremely tired right after drinking the juice, the energy surge I felt the first couple of times is gone. Now I wonder if this means I am getting allergic to the juice, or that I am cleansing. But if it were the cleansing, would the reaction be so immediate - after a few sips?? That seems more like an allergy. Any thoughts??
I did many cleanses before, not juicing though, and my diet is pretty good (many vegetables etc).
Thanks for any ideas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)