CureZone   Log On   Join
Using EFT for fear and shame?

leo08285 Views: 1,803
Published: 15 years ago

Using EFT for fear and shame?

Hi everyone,

I am writing to get advice on how I can make use of EFT to overcome feelings of fear and shame. In the past I have dealt with a lot of feelings where I was deeply afraid and anxious about meeting new people, making friends and just being generally social. Whats more is that I realize that these feelings came from shame, feeling that i was not good enough or that there was something wrong with me.
Though I have matured a great deal since then and have improved much I know that I still have tendencies to fall back into the behaviors and patterns dictated by these negative feelings. I am fairly new to EFT but I am confident that it's effective. I wanted to know if anyone could reccomend a specific way to approach these sorts of feelings with EFT, also is there an especially effective way to phrase these feelings when tapping?
I'd really appreciate any help.

thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)