This is a reply to # 133,816

Re: Best Juice Book

Hi Molly.....The best juice books, by far, in my opinion...are the ones written
years ago by some of the 'old guys'. I have quite a few, but I also have my
favorites, and I've listed them below:

Fruit And Vegetable Juices by N. W. Walker
Drink Your Troubles Away by John Lust
Make Your Juicer Your Drug Store by Dr. L Newman

You should be able to find these on ebay for pennies...they're usually there. So
if your health food store doesn't have them...just check ebay for a few days and
they'll turn up. They are absolutely priceless.

They not only tell what most juices will do for you...but go into detail on healing
the body from top to bottom with live juices.

I also love "God's Way To Ultimate Health" by George Malkmus...you can buy that on
ebay also...or on their website http://www.hacres.com
or even Amazon.

Juicing is the absolute fastest way to restore your health. But you'll have more
luck following the old guys than you will trying to follow the newer books that
have just come out because they saw it was a quick way to make a few dollars.

Fruit juices are healing...but are really very cleansing.
Vegetable juices are cleansing...but are really very healing.
Never mix any fruit except apple...with veggies.

A juice doesn't have to be complicated or yucky...to heal. In fact, one of the
very best healing juices of all time, is carrot, spinach, and apple. That is so
quick and easy and so delicious. We sometimes add 1/4 beet and 2 or 3 leaves...
maybe a little celery, cucumber...alfalfa sprouts. Or if we're in a real rush...
we'll just have carrot and mix other things in the next time. The secret is being
consistent...and finding simple combinations that you will love...that won't take
much time...and that will be very beneficial to your body.

Carrot is just good for the whole body...and is very good for the skin. In fact,
if you'll leave off sugar..and drink 8oz's of carrot juice twice a day for 2 or 3 weeks...you'll probably be able to go without your glasses unless your eyes are
extremely bad. And Walker says that one pint of carrot juice daily has more constructive body value than 25
pounds of calcium tablets. And that it is a natural solvent for ulcerous and cancerous conditions.

Spinach is filled with chlorophyll and is very healing...also works great as a
laxative if you juice a really big handful. Not only cleanses and helps heal the lower bowel but the whole intestinal track.

Apple is a great cleanser...good for the pancreas, gall bladder and liver. It's
loaded with silicon so is very good for the skin, hair and nails. Now you know why
they say..."An apple a day keeps the doctor away!" :-)

Beet is a good cleanser, but we should never use too much at one time. I only add
about 1/4 small beet and 2 or 3 leaves to our juice. It's good for blood pressure,
heart, circulation. This is one of the few veggies where...'a little goes a long way'.

Cucumber is a good diuretic...good for arthritis, really good for hair, skin and
nails. It's so good for the skin...it's a good idea to put a little in your juice
and splash a little on your face. :-)

Celery will lower your blood pressure...calm your nerves...and surprisingly very
good in the juice we make.

I've been way too long....but you get the picture. If you want to do something
really nice for yourself....juicing would be a good first choice. Hope you decide
to get the books I mentioned...I guarantee, you will not be disappointed. kathryn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)