CureZone   Log On   Join
--answer--Bubbles & Foam in Urine?--

moreless Views: 17,988
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,338,138

--answer--Bubbles & Foam in Urine?--

Hi #20928,

Your question: So to help the body excrete excess nitrogen one simply increase the amount of Mg in the body? Or is it more of a balance between dietary Mg and N intake or amount of each of these elements stored in the body? What are we trying to accomplish, balanced intake of Mg and N or increase the amount of Mg intake to offset the high N levels in the body?

Would it be easier for someone showing signs of excess N to load up on Mg? I suppose the bath soaks in Epsom Salts does this exact thing?

Answer: Just yesterday a friend of mine whom used to have Gout so Bad that his Big toe would swell way up and the Dr. told him there was NO way to get rid of it and he could take some Drugs, but he was going to have to Live with Gout the Rest of his Life?

He told me this was about the time he met me and I had shared about Stop eating our Heaviest meal of an even, with proteins being the Biggest Cause of Gout and when he Stopped eating Proteins and his Heaviest meal of an even his Gout NO longer incapacitates him !

When he eats foods with NPN in them this may flare his Gout, but he can take the Detox Soak Baths and keep it from being a problem !

So, to answer your question, we may be Better off to learn to STOP eating our Heaviest meal before bedtime? By eating our Proteins in the middle of the day this may give our body time to Better Digest the Proteins and use this Energy?

Taking the Epsom Salt and doing the Detox Baths will help Remove the Excesses, but WHY put ourself in the place of having Excesses in the 1st place?

Cause and Effect !

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)