CureZone   Log On   Join
The Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol for the Budget Conscious

Dquixote1217 Views: 3,343
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,336,756

The Natural Anti-Cancer Protocol for the Budget Conscious

The costs of the suggested anti-cancer protocol can add up to hundreds of dollars a month - one person estimated it to be over $500 if one tried to do everything, though I do not believe they calculated the 15% discount for items from Utopia Silver, nor did they  figure the savings possible from making your own oleander extract (by carefully following simple yet important instructions - oleander IS a very toxic plant in raw form after all)and making your own colloidal silver to keep costs down.  Even so, I know that the costs can add up and some of us are feeling the financial crunch.

So, here is my take on following the protocol with a great chance of success while keepind costs to a minimum:

First of all, I will point out that no one is saying that you have to do EVERYTHING on the protocol, just that you do as much as possible and leave out nothing essential.  Even at your high end figure it is but a trifle compared to mainsteam treatment where one shot of chemo can cost thousands.  When your very life is at stake, ultimately it becomes a matter of what you cannot afford to do in my very strong opinion.

I certainly would not just do any single item and bet my life on it, though if I really had to pick one it would be oleander.  As noted, you can make your own "oleander soup" for pennies for starters - even though I recommend the Sutherlandia OPC highly.  A great many people in South Africa have taken only the Sutherlandia OPC supplement, done liver flushes and followed some healthy advice on diet and lifestyle and the success has been well over 90% for a broad range of cancers including pretty late stage ones and instances where mainstream treatments have failed.

So, as I said, don't have to do the entire protocol to be successful - just as much as you can.  Surely you should follow the advice for diet (especially including the flaxseed and cottage cheese part of the Budwig diet), lifestyle, mild to moderate exercise, elimination of stress, plenty of sunshine and all the other things you can do that cost little of nothing.

As noted, oleander is a key in my protocol.  So is adequate vitamins and minerals including trace minerals and plenty of iodine and selenium.  Curcumin, taken in large amounts (3000 mg) with biopirene or ground black pepper, can be a powerful, powerful cancer fighter and you can get it right off off the shelf at the grocers as a common spice.

The liver is also a key.  The items needed to cleanse the liver and then to protect and regenerate is are not that expensive.    In addition to the turmeric/curcumin, coconut oil, beetroot juice and other items for the liver that will help keep the bile ducts open so that the toxins released from the dying cancer cells can be eliminated and so the liver can be protected and regenerated.  Milk thistle is an absolute must!

Colloidal Silver is another item I would not want to do without.  Like the oleander, you can make your own for mere pennies for the sake of economy - and with our group discount your initial investment for a really good no-frills generator including timer and tester is less than $100.

Cayenne pepper tincture is also a very inexpensive and powerful addition.  And, speaking of peppers, Kelly Eidom's plan of using crushed garlic, healthy oil an habanero peppers on healthy bread can be added in for a pittance.

Grapeseed extract is another item that is very potent and relatively inexpensive.

I am not suggesting that anyone leave off other items if they do not have to, because I want to give everyone every extra edge and percentage of success as possible.  But when it comes to a pinch, you can indeed put together a very, very effective plan for beating cancer and still be following the basic plan I suggest.

All the best,

DQ (Tony Isaacs)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)