CureZone   Log On   Join
Glad you seem to be better, but...

LD Di Views: 18,978
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 327,516

Glad you seem to be better, but...

Hi, Dee!

Hope that state continues for you! Just in case it doesn't, and for those who may be interested in other options, here goes it!

Sure not evident whether FMS is one or many conditions. No definitive test for it. Not surprising, therefore, that there seem to be many different reactions to many different treatments.

Since the up and down cycling of health that is part of FMS can be short cycles or very long ones, it is necessary to be very cautious about claiming any cure. Slow cyclers can have cycles that are more than a year or two in duration. It is VERY easy to assume that one is cured on one of the spontaneous "up" cycles.

Other than basic common-sense health practices I would choose for general health support, I now look for documented proof of at least a decade-long case history/ies for any alleged "fibromyalgia cure", preferably more.

There are many with the fibro diagnosis, myself included, for whom the amalgam/mercury/cleansing route was NOT effective. Some did not get better at all, while others improved for a few months or years and then gradually got worse again. Some of us were just made MUCH WORSE!!!!

I would encourage anyone with FMS diagnosis to try two other things first:

1) The Moreless protocol from the Ask Moreless Forum to avoid mercury toxicity by having saliva alkaline enough to reduce or eliminate out-gassing and supply enough alkaline minerals to support detoxification pathways.

2) Guaifenesin Therapy. See website of Fibromyalgia Treatment Center for more information. This has a several decade track record of impressive success and a very interesting explanation of what may be happening in some if not all cases that are diagnosed as FMS. A one week trial will tell whether this may help.

These will be many many times cheaper and easier than the methods you mention. They will not result in compromising teeth unnecessarily. If these two options do not solve the problem, one will be in better condition to tolerate the dental work and detox. [More reserves of alkaline minerals.]

Those who will respond to the Guai therapy are very likely to do poorly if the dental/detox is attempted first. Their metabolism has been slowed down, and they are not up to the stress of major dental or detox.

My strong suspicion is that in some, if not all, cases the Moreless Protocol and Guai Therapy will resolve the problem. Sure wish I knew all this before I spent 20 years and countless thousands of dollars on dental work, herbs, supplements, detoxes of various sorts, cleanses, etc.

Keep seeking, applying, sharing accurate knowledge in order to
Keep seeking abundant life and joy!

Di

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)