CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DMSO and MMS transdermal protocol questions

MountainSnowflower Views: 18,824
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,335,414

Re: DMSO and MMS transdermal protocol questions

I bought DMSO that was pure and diluted to a 70/30% ratio. I had gotten up to 12 drops orally, then started having nausea, and continued with nausea even with reduction all the way back to 6 drops. That's one of the reasons I was so excited about transdermal use - I simply could not cope with the nausea. I am perfectly aware that the nausea reflects my level of ill health, and that's the reason I was so anxious to get all the way to full dosage. Actually, I intend to increase the drops. Right now I'm taking 15 drops twice a day and I plan to increase that to 15 drops more times per day. I have no idea how many times per day I'll go toward. I'd like to be taking at least 120 drops every day, multiple times per day.

This is life or death for me. I'm out of ideas. I've tried pretty much everything that I could afford. The lymphatic lumps on my legs let me know I'm marking time for an early death anyway. So as far as I'm concerned, the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can't hurt, might help, and is worth my entire effort.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.360 sec, (1)