CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does vegetable juicing improve your skin?

kathryn101 Views: 9,449
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 133,512

Re: Does vegetable juicing improve your skin?

Hi 47984...Not a vain question at all. We should all want to look our best. I'm
'female', 59 years old and not much on make up...but I do NOT want wrinkles. So
I take very good care of my skin.

If you're on a healing diet already...that means no sugar, no processed foods...
very little, if any, meat or dairy...then you should be able to revive your complexion and get rid of your wrinkles by juicing carrots. If it were me, I'd
throw in a handful of spinach and a little cucumber. Also eat a lot of cucumber
during the day...just keep some sliced in the frig. Even 2 or 3 or more raw cucumbers a day wouldn't hurt and would be very good for you.

I disagree with the other poster. I feel we need a lot more veggie juice than fruit
juices. Veggie juice is mainly healing...although it can be cleansing, also. But
fruit juices...although considered cleansing by the older healers... are packed with natural sugar...and you just don't need an excess of fruit juices. You can
accomplish any degree of cleansing you may need by making the veggie juices.

If you want a quick topical remedy for your complexion and wrinkles...try some of
these:
Just crack open a raw egg and rub the egg all over your face...let it dry completely...for about 20 minutes...and then wash it off with warm water. You will be astonished at what a difference it will make just doing this one time...HOWEVER...it only lasts about 6 to 8 hours...AND be sure and wash it off
really good...you don't want to be out in public with 'egg on your face'. :-)

Mayonnaise if also very good...Has to be real mayo..not low fat or fat free...
just rub a little around on your face...and leave it on for about 20 minutes ... wash it off good with warm water.

There are several others...but try these two...and this should hold you till the
carrot and cucumber kick in. :-)

Hope some of this helps. kathryn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)