CureZone   Log On   Join
Should juicing make you very tired initially?

londonman81 Views: 21,430
Published: 19 y

Should juicing make you very tired initially?

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and have started juicing recently with optimal health and energy in mind.

I have been drinking freshly squeezed juices almost daily for around 10 days now and the last 5 days I have noticed that I have been feeling very tired.

I have been drinking a glass of juice everyday after my normal evening meal.

I have tried a variety of juices but they all contain some veg & fruit - not just fruit or just veg.

I notice that after drinking the juice I tend to feel sleepy quite soon.

Also I have been waking up feeling tired and have generally felt much more tired during the day too.

Could this tiredness be something to do with drinking the juice?

I can just about understand the sleepiness being caused by general tiredness anyway - and it probably just coincides with th fact that I drink juice in the evening when I'm most likely to feel sleepy.

But I don't know what could cause the sudden tiredness upon waking and during the day.

It's kind of baffling considering tha juicing should help INCREASE energy.

Does anyone know if juicing causes these symptoms? And how long can I expect them to last?

If anyone could give any clues or a full explanation I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

L

P.S I have not changed any other aspect of my diet (which is healthy anyway) - just added one glass of fresh juice everyday.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)