CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Headaches....

lilaug Views: 8,734
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 133,334

Re: Headaches....

It sounds like your definitely going through a detox reaction.

Every time I cleanse or do some kind of detox --- especially one where i accidentally used something that cleanses heavy metals ( I still have 4 metal fillings in my mouth yet), I get a major headache one side of my head.

Even when I had a Reiki massage done, I felt very dizzy afterwards and had a headache about 30 minutes later. I read online and found that Reiki massages do actually move toxins out of the body- and if you have a toxic body, then the 2 symptoms are dizzyness and headaches! The website mentioned to drink lots of liquids to help eliminate these dislodged toxins.

Soo- I wouldnt give up if I were you. I'd start drinking lots of herbal teas of your desire, (no black tea) and drink water in between your juicing. The water will help purge out toxins in the urine. Juices really wont do that, but water was designed to.

Hang in there. You also may want to go slow with the juicing-- especially in regards to citrus if you have silver fillings in your mouth yet.

If you still have mercury fillings, then get them out two at a time if you cant afford to get them out all at once. Im doing it that way. My next two filling removals will -God willing- be this August 8th. Then the last apt will be on Sept. 1.

God bless ya- and dont' forget to drink that water!!

Boldyloxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)