CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wow...those guys got really mad!

BrendaStar963 Views: 18,054
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,332,619

Re: Wow...those guys got really mad!

Omega, I am on my last day of the Humaworm cleanse. I really have a terrible case of candida/yeast infection. I have the rash under my breasts and on the back of my hands that itches to distraction. The rash under my breasts is much better (the pain has finally stopped, I hope) I too have the anal itches - in fact - my whole anal area looks like a bad burn area. It is also getting better - but still there. I have used every type of cream there is. I bought the cream from HR - it helps some. One of the best things that I found is to use a cold compress on the itches. I have the type that are pliable and you keep them in the freezer. It is the only thing that stops the itching under my breasts and back of hands. Has also helped the anal area if nothing else helps. I plan to do the in-between spices & herbs as well as apple cider vinegar or virgin coconut oil to help get rid of the candida/yeast that is still in my body. The VCO is also a good help with the itching. Very soothing in the anal area. Hope this helps and good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)