CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can you live on juicing alone? (vegie & fruit)& can it help with loose teeth??

Mom Views: 18,463
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 133,073

Re: can you live on juicing alone? (vegie & fruit)& can it help with loose teeth??

Thank you very much #37276,

that is exactly the type of answer I was looking for. :)
I do not like when you post a question and folks come back with some sort of advertising for something that has nothing to do with what you asked.

Thank you for the straight forward answer. :)

I do not smoke thankfully..but have a WICKED sweet tooth. I floss once a day and brush 2 to 3 times per day. I have 2 teeth that are loose and hurt but I don't beleive in the dentist really. I did bring my kids to have a cleaning about 2 months ago, and they hand me this itemized HUGE LIST of stuff they want to do to my kids and the bill was over $1000 ...I was like "ya...thanks...but no thanks". and we left. The kids got the cleaning but I wasn't about to have all that other stuff done.

I was just wondering if the teeth can tighten on their own..or if they just eventually fall out. I am only in my 30's and would like to keep my teeth. :)
MOM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)